https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lr8fkk1JceNkEaeq8
Notes on the LYFE photo and video album
This is a Google photo album of the major adventures of my life since about 1980 when I stopped going to work at the age of 39. My intent in producing this album is to make you feel overwhelmed. Up until only 2 years ago or so when I would let my guard down and bring to mind even some of my adventures I would feel overwhelmed and start crying wondering why did I HAVE to do all this. I asked God once in that state and the answer came back , “No one else is strong enough to do what you have done."
You MAY need a free Google account to sign in to view the album AND sometimes you may need to access the album using the Google Chrome browser or another non-Microsoft browser. Consult a 9 year old. And be sure to read the sometimes extensive explanatory captions accompanying many of the photos. There are a few videos embedded in the album. Give them time to load and begin playing and have the volume up.
Feel free to pass this link to anyone you like. You might receive duplicate links from me over time and I might make occasional minor additions or adjustments to the album.
I can make prints of most of these photographs if you can’t live without one. Some of the images people have not been able to live without prints include; Golden Buddha, Ganges boats, Ganges bathers, The Holy City, Kathmandu Cat, Two visiting sadhus, Guru and disciple, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Shore Birds at sunset. Many of the original images were recorded on professional media—Kodachrome, Fuji Velvia—and print beautifully. My current recommendation is metal prints in gloss, mounted floating about an inch off the wall. I’ve printed the Mt. Everest panoramic up to 10 feet wide; the Golden Buddha photo up to 40” x 60” with good resolution. So good, one “artist” purchased a 20x30 Buddha, re-photographed and sold it as his own work.
Carlosjii

No comments:
Post a Comment